- The emote has been improved, it is now smoother and closer to the original released in 2008.
- An air guitar sound effect has been added.
- The emote has been renamed to “Air guitar”.
- The tassels have been made smaller on the female Music cape to be consistent with skillcapes.
In other news...
Other updates/quality of life
- To reflect the 2015 clan cup results the clan cup statues have been graphically improved, with a new one added for this year’s Pure Cup winners, Final Ownage Elite.
- Completing a duel at the Duel arena will now consistently bring you back to where you initiated the challenge.
- The rogue push squares left where the Well of Goodwill stood have been removed.
- When attempting to initiate combat with a creature you do not have the Slayer level to harm, you will no longer be able to attack. Previously you would simply hit 0 with each attack.
- The auto-kill feature for Mutated Zygomites now prioritises your Fungicide spray with the lowest amount of charges.
- A missing tile of mud in the Grand Exchange has been added.
- It is no longer possible to take a tool from your PoH workshop if you already have one on you.
- Some missing blocking across a farming patch in the Tithe farm has been added.
- The requirement to be on the necessary Slayer task to enter Cerberus' lair has been removed. It is still a requirement to be on task to attack Cerberus.
- Robin now spells Morytania correctly.
- The easy emote clue in Falador's jewellery shop will now spawn Uri correctly. Previously Uri would spawn underneath the player each time.
- Penance creatures in Barbarian Assault are now immune to venom.
- A few typos have been corrected in the Architectural Alliance miniquest.
- The examine message for shelves in the Piscarilius area have had a typo corrected.
Discuss this update on our forums.
Mods Alfred, Archie, Ash, Ghost, Ian, Jed, John C, Kieren, Mat K, Maz, Ronan, Weath
The Old School Team