- Worlds 319, 357, 360 and 378 are no longer seasonal Deadman Mode worlds.
- More Hellhounds have been spotted heading into the Witchhaven dungeon.
- Gargoyles, Bloodvelds, Aberrant Spectres, Abyssal demons and Nechryeals a-plenty! You should now find it much easier to fight these creatures in the Slayer tower with friends, as more spawns have been added.
- All random event music tracks will now be unlocked with any random event which has its own music. Many players voiced concerns that they were left with 1 or 2 tracks to complete their music cape, and could not get the 1 specific random event they required to unlock it. This should make that easier. The random events with unique music tracks are: Drill Demon, Evil Twin, Freaky Forester, Frogs, Maze, Mime, Pinball, Prison Pete, Quizmaster and the Surprise exam.
- Run energy is now restored at the end of the tutorial.
- If you already own a boss pet, you will now receive a message to inform you that you would have obtained the pet on that kill – if you did not already own it.
- The spelling of Monocle has been corrected for player owned house treasure chests.
- The spelling of Fremennik has been corrected in the Fremennik diary's journal.
- The King Black Dragon's drops will now appear where it died if you are lucky enough to receive a Prince Black Dragon. Previously, the drops would appear under the pet.
- The Confusion beasts from A Soul's Bane quest are now immune to venom.
- A grammar error has been corrected when entering the Legend's guild.
Monkey Madness II
With only one week until the release of Monkey Madness II, now is the time to prepare yourself for the release of the first ever Old School RuneScape quest! If you haven't yet seen the requirements for the quest, check them out and get training!
Old School priority survey
We are currently running a priority survey to help us better understand the Old School community as a whole. The results of this survey will help us construct a priority poll which will be coming to a poll booth near you in a few weeks time.
Don't miss your chance to help shape the future of Old School. Click here and fill out the priority survey.
Discuss this update on our forums.
Mods Archie, Ash, Ghost, Ian, Jed, John C, Kieren, Mat K, Maz, Ronan, Weath
The Old School Team