The much-anticipated Trimmed Completionist Cape changes arrive today, and there's a crucial Necromancy reveal later this week!
Trimmed Completionist Cape Changes
Trimming in the name of...
The following requirements have been added to the Trimmed Completionist Cape criteria:
As mentioned last week, we will not be adding 'Are You Winning, Zam? II' to the Cape, nor renaming either the Completionist or Trimmed Completionist Capes at this time. This update will not include a grace period.
Thank you all for taking part in polling for the Completionist Cape Changes! If you have any suggestions for further updates, let us know…
Necromancy Cinematic Release Date Trailer
Coming this Thursday!
We know you’re all feeling pretty pumped for Necromancy, but perhaps you're wondering when you’ll actually be getting your hands on this exciting new combat skill?
Ok folks, we now have an answer... Debuting in the Cinematic Release Date Trailer, we'll be giving you an exciting new look at the story ahead of you in Necromancy, and capping it all off by dropping the release date. Finally!
Join us on Thursday, June 29th at 17:00 BST / 09:00 PST / 12:00 EST / 16:00 Game Time for the YouTube Premier reveal of the Trailer - and to be one of the first that knows the release date. We hope to see you there!
Wednesday June 28th | 16:00 Game Time | JMod Pride Parade
Stride with Pride! Join the J-Mods on a joyous and colourful parade around Gielinor starting at Varrock Grand Exchange on World 25. Watch the show live on Twitch.TV/RuneScape.
Treasure Hunter Calendar
What's up next?
All events below reward bonus Last Wills for Parcels From The Dead! You'll need Last Wills to acquire Forgotten Belongings - which may include the new Soul Dye!
Currently Active | Ends June 28th | Dragon's Dozen
Fill the gems with 12 prizes, then open the Chest to swipe a reward from your chosen selection! The Shadow Gem makes a return, plus Dragon Chests, which multiply your prizes.
Starts June 29th | Ends July 5th | Loot Rooms
Do you take your chance with a Rainbow Chest? Or play it safe with that Rune Chest? Are you looking for Last Wills? Then take the new Chest of the Dead… The choice is yours!
When a chest is selected a copy is placed into the Loot Room. Once the Loot Room is full you can open all those chests for free!
Fixes and improvements in this week's game update
Comp & Trim Update
- Added Master Quest Cape to the Trimmed Completionist Cape requirements.
- Edited requirements that appear on both, so they only appear on the Master Quest Cape.
- Added Reaper Crew to the Trimmed Completionist Cape requirements.
- Added the Globetrotter outfit to the Trimmed Completionist Cape requirements.
- Wood spirits can now be used directly from the Wood Box.
- The hotspots of the South Wall Section 2 can now be accessed without any issues.
- Hotfixed: The Dwarven Chainaxe no longer gives XP and produce when in double-resource mode.
- Hotfixed: Impling spawn rates from the Tree Shaking Scrimshaw have been reduced after they were spawning too frequently following the Woodcutting changes.
- Hotfixed: Fixed an issue that meant players were unable to get a refund for Leprechaun composting services.
- The safe space/healing area of bank deposit spots has returned to all banks in Fort Forinthry.
- The Demonic Skull is no longer tradeable and drops 500,000 gold on PvP death.
- Text scaling is now uniform across all NPC Chatboxes.
- Withdrawing a Demonic Skull from a Bank within the Wilderness will no longer opt players into PvP. Players can still be attacked within the Wilderness while they are in possession of the Skull.
- Wilderness Teleport spells no longer require double confirmation on warning dialogue.
- Portable Fairy Rings now teleport beyond level 30 Wilderness if the player is not opted into PvP.
- Updated and increased the number of Pride-themed presets available in the Max/Comp Cape customiser.
- Tuska's Wrath no longer deals 10,000% damage against non-Slayer targets when using Slayer Wildcards.
- Players are no longer able to deploy portables on top of Postie Pete at the Draynor Lodestone.
- Players can now repair the Barrelchest Anchor at the Smith as intended.
- Wilderness flash event rewards can be placed in your Bank again.
- Last Wills will no longer be dropped to the ground when claiming Treasure Hunter rewards.
- You will be asked to make space in your Inventory before you can continue.
- Ironman players can now only see Ironman rewards in the Parcels For The Dead info screen.
The latest goings-on from our community
Pink Skirts Player Events
Each week the Pink Skirts put on a selection of fun activities that everyone can join. Here are the main events this week:
- Hosted by: Miss Misty
- Date/Time: Wednesday June 28th, 20:00 Game Time
- World: 60
- Location: Edgeville Bank
- FC: Miss Misty
Monthly D&D Wrap-Up Run
- Hosted by: RuneScape Discord Mentors
- Date/Time: Friday June 30th, 18:00 Game Time
- World: 2
- Location: Burthrope Lodestone
- FC: Ahelp
General Graardor Hardmode
- Hosted by: M e r c y & Dung Titan
- Date/Time: Saturday July 1st, 13:00 Game Time
- World: 35
- Location: Bandos Lobby
- FC: Dung Titan
If these don't take your fancy, take a look at the full events schedule here. There’s sure to be something you’ll enjoy!