While the other dev teams focus on Menaphos, Shattered Worlds and the Achievements system, our Ninjas are an ever-present force for good, tirelessly toiling to keep RuneScape ticking over smoothly.
Today’s update focuses on fixes and tweaks from everyone’s favourite shadow warriors. Highlights include:
- Spawn rates (with the exception of object spawns) will no longer scale with server player count. Instead, they are fixed at a rate equivalent to a half-full server prior to this change.
- Prayer potions are now tradeable on free-to-play worlds.
- You can now choose where your 'Attack' option appears:
- Right-click (level-dependent)
- Clues which require no equipment can now be completed with auras equipped.
- Keybinds have been added to the interface when building furniture in your POH.
See the patch notes for full details of today’s updates. Thanks Ninjas!
The RuneScape Team
Name Release - Starts 13th March
Live Streams this Week
View our live streams over on Twitch. You can find a full streaming schedule on the channel, too.
Friday 17th March | 21:00 Game Time | Community update with Mod Shauny
Join Mod Shauny for a sneak-peek of some of next Monday’s updates.
Sunday 19th March | 19:00 Game Time | PvM with Mod Lee
Get your weekly dose of PvM goodness with Mod Lee – don’t miss it!