Need a Learner to Advanced level PvM clan? Join our Discord.
Where to stand
- Mage Hand is on the left side of the image.
- Melee Hand is on the right side of the image.
- Middle (Olm's Head) is where people running the head stand.
- The black square is where people stand for the teleport pairing attack.
- The dark blue strip is where you stand for doing long-range Mage attacks.
Olm will use a magic or ranged attack which can be identified below. You will need to protect from magic or ranged accordingly using your Prayer.
Players will be attacked randomly by a green, purple or orange orb which each disable a different protection prayer (see below). You will need to re-enable your protection prayer accordingly.
Olm will use a series of special attacks against you in the same order; crystals, lightning, teleport which is then repeated.
- Crystals - If you see a blue colouration followed by green floor spikes, run away to avoid damage.
- Lightning - If you see a lightning move away from the row of squares that it is heading down.
- Teleporting - If you see a series of yellow circles move to the same tile as your team mate to avoid damage.
- Flame - You will be dealt 6 lots of 5 damage. Stand away from team mates while in this phase.
- Falling Crystals - Turn run on and avoid the falling crystals.
- Firewall - A fireball is spat out by the Olm which lays a firewall. If you have a water spell you can douse a section of the firewall.
- Crystal bombs - these will be thrown horizontally and will explode. Move away from them before they explode.
- Acid path - walk in a line until it disappears.
- Last hand (Infinity Hand) will have a spinning infinity emblem. When this appears do not attack it as any damage dealt will heal the head.
- Healing pools - When these appear stand on them to avoid taking damage from special attacks. If you take any damage, Olm will be healed by 5x the damage he dealt to you.