Spring has sprung, and we sure are ready for it after a long winter. What better way to welcome the new season to Gielinor than with the return of the Spring Festival? Oh, and be sure to check out our Easter-themed Treasure Hunter for more eggscellent rewards! Let's crack on...#
Spring Festival 2022
Get skilling for seasonal goodies!
Spring Festival returns today, so get skilling and put some sunshine in your step with a plethora of lovely rewards! Head to the area south of the Archaeology Guild to take part until April 24th.
- Skill at three stations, each awarding Spring Tokens and XP:
- Potion Brewing: Mix up some magic and earn either Herblore or Cooking XP - mmm, smells good!
- Icon Carving: Getting artsy with a tree trunk or two will earn you XP in either Fletching or Crafting. Who wood have thought.
- Stone Celebration Take a whirl around the standing stone and whip up some juicy XP in either Agility or Prayer!
- Note: Ironman accounts can get rewards from these activities, but cannot benefit from unlocked multiplier buffs.
- Every hour, players will be blessed with the arrival of a giant butterfly! Formed of thousands of little butterflies, players will need to remove the little ones and return them to the Tree of Balance. From this activity, players can gain extra XP, increased event tokens and more chances for the Mystery Boxes! Expect a flood of activity when the butterfly swoops in…
- Once you’ve got your Spring Tokens, you can spend them at Thaerisk's Surplus Spring Supply Shop. Goods for sale include:
- Past rewards like Crux Eqal and Butterfly Outfits, plus the new Egg-cited title.
- Consumables like Lamps and Stars.
- A Mystery Egg which rewards four items, including the chance to find Cosmetic Tokens and Butterfly Jars!
- Note: Ironman accounts can only get cosmetic Tokens – any other rewards from Mystery Boxes will be converted to Oddments.
Egg Hunt Promotion
Treasure Hunter gets cracking!
Treasure Hunter goes Easter-themed from Thursday April 14th to Wednesday April 20th. Jump in for some truly eggsquisite rewards!
There are loads of festive cosmetics up for grabs, including the adorable Peep the Chick pet and the Woodland Fox Ears and Tail. These new items are tradeable too, so you can sell them on or buy them from other players using your GP.
As you use keys, you'll also earn progress to unlocking the Egg Smasher outfit! Definitely one to shell out for…
Fixes and improvements in this week's game update
- The Gloves and Legs of both the Bik and Ful Templar's cosmetic outfits have been renamed to Gauntlets and Greaves.
Elder God Wars
- A grace period of three months (up to July 4th) has been added to the Master Quest Cape requirement 'To Dream, Perchance to Keep.'
- Better quest guidance has been provided for the quest in the following areas:
- Once the Seren runs through the portal in the Elder Halls, clearer instructions are given to the player about how to progress through the quest.
- Once the player destroys the communication device from Moia, direct instruction is now given on how to reclaim the device.
- The player is no longer blocked after teleportation while using an abandoned siege engine.
- Fixed an issue with Vicendithas' chathead during the Extinction quest.
- The player is no longer able to move the boulders after obtaining the Lodestone fragment.
- Needle Shards are now protected on death.
- The Pastkeeper Amulet is now protected on death.
- Re-entering the Extinction quest after defeating some Generating Glacors will now allow the quest to progress.
- Corrected a typo within Hannibus' dialogue in Extinction
- Reduced effectiveness of Animate Dead in PvP, and Cryptbloom Armor items now drop in PvP.
- Fixed an issue with walking into objects inside the blue tent near Jeed.
- Added minor changes in opening dialogues of the Eye of Het I miniquest.
- Player's model no longer floats above the ground under the mammoth skull in the Warforge.
- Player character's feet no longer clip through the mosaic floor in the Underwater Cave area.
- Fixed a number of blocking and clipping issues within the Stormguard Citadel.
Professions (120 Farming & Herblore)
- Crafting vulnerability bombs while wearing the Wicked pouch will now correctly take into the account the Runes in your backpack as well.
- Fixed pillars in front of entrance to Varrock Castle having no collision.
- The message from Araxxi regarding unclaimed loot will no longer appear.
- Unnecessary map blocking has been removed from the tile by the Anachronia's Light Aminica Rocks.
- The material on fallen basic trees now matches the surrounding trees.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Wyson to give out one less White Lily Seed if you turned in 28 Mole Parts at once.
- Fixed an issue with vote progression during The Fremennik Trials quest.
- Fixed an issue with Nymora animation during the Twin Furies encounter.
- Fixed an issue where the Elder Halls where visible while inside the Mind Threshold encounter with Zaros.
- Removed incorrect Membership requirement from fishing spot tooltips on F2P worlds.
- Reinstated site-specific worldmap icon at the Taverley Lake's crayfish spot.
The latest goings-on from our community
An assortment of awesome art from our lovely community!
@ThePreztle showing that everyone knows the best DPS increase is in the presentation. You gotta work it!
@WillowayART is firmly in the #teammoia camp! We love the soft colours and fearsome blade combo!
u/Ayrieton showcasing the Goodest Boi and his Billion Gold Hat. D'aww, adorable!
u/leinty1 asks the question "Who wins? Fire Surge or Dragon Dagger? We love this cinematic angle!
Pink Skirts Events
Each week the Pink Skirts put on a selection of fun activities that everyone can join. Here are the main events this week:
- Hosted by: Patrick K & Clackworthy
- Date/Time: Monday April 11th, 19:00 Gametime
- World: 123
- Location: Corporeal Beast Lair
- FC: Patrick K
- Hosted by: M e r c y & Dung Titan
- Date/Time: Saturday April 16th, 13:00 Gametime
- World: 35
- Location: Vorago Borehole
- FC: Dung Titan
Spring Of Life
- Hosted by: Pippyspot, Liefje & Elej
- Date/Time: Saturday April 16th, 20:00 Gametime
- World: 88
- Location: Memorial To Guthix
- FC: Boss Guild
If these don't take your fancy, take a look at the full events schedule here. There’s sure to be something you’ll enjoy!